Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it possible to redirect to new page on some condition using adobe target

Level 2

I have requirement to redirect my current page to two different pages randomly(50% to one and 50% time to other). I did not find any option for redirecting my current page in adobe target.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

pankajg1611582​,

Great question! VEC doesn't make it obvious. However it's super easy I'll show you how in the recording below. (Click on the video to make it bigger!) If you feel I've been helpful please take a moment to like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Hope you have a wonderful day!

50-50-redirect.gif

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

pankajg1611582​,

Great question! VEC doesn't make it obvious. However it's super easy I'll show you how in the recording below. (Click on the video to make it bigger!) If you feel I've been helpful please take a moment to like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Hope you have a wonderful day!

50-50-redirect.gif

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

Thanks Mihnea, I have one more question. Under modification, there is an option for mbox. When i select mbox, there is an option for content, could you give me idea what can i write in content? Is it for script?

Employee

pankajg1611582

You are correct. This 'mbox' option is available to select the mbox on the oage where you want to make any modification. Content is to write your script, which you would want to run in the selected mbox. Hope that clarifies.

More information could be found here > Modifications overview