Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Is Adobe Target is restricted to publishing flows environments?

Community Advisor

I want to check if Target is restricted to publishing flows. For example, if I want to test something in the QA environment to see if my activity setup is working okay or not then the A/B that is configured using my QA link will show results in the report section of the activity or not?

Also, we load the target via Launch extension for network calls so is the below setup okay? I hope I won't miss reporting the activities in Target and Analytics. Or if I have to set up something else also? 

jsvasu_0-1687201916723.png

I encountered this documentation https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/implement-in-websites/implement-solutions/tar... and found this custom code thing in the action section of the Adobe Launch Rule set up for loading target. What's that for?

jsvasu_1-1687202638527.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JyotiSharmaV

1.  if you have used some controlled audience in your activity and activated this activity then the activity report data will show the data.

However if you dont push the activitylive and check the experience , you cna use Preview QA links to see if you have setup the experience as expected.

2. The custom code action is added if you would like to add some settings in the at.js libraray using targetGlobalSettings function of if you want to pass some dataLayer values as key/value pair as mbox params. It is not mandatory, you can skip if it is not required at the moment.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JyotiSharmaV

1.  if you have used some controlled audience in your activity and activated this activity then the activity report data will show the data.

However if you dont push the activitylive and check the experience , you cna use Preview QA links to see if you have setup the experience as expected.

2. The custom code action is added if you would like to add some settings in the at.js libraray using targetGlobalSettings function of if you want to pass some dataLayer values as key/value pair as mbox params. It is not mandatory, you can skip if it is not required at the moment.

Hope this helps!