Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Internship/Referral Issue

Level 1

I've been applying for an Internships @ Adobe for the last week. Yesterday I met someone from Adobe and had a very nice conversation about their work and lifestyle and he offered me a referral. The link he gave me said that I'd already applied for that specific job. Is there any way someone could help me? I've already applied for that internship a week ago, but now I have his referral which I would very much love to use as it would help me alot. Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Contact their staff and ask if the official response feels more formal, private communication and representation will get the job🧑🏼‍

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Contact their staff and ask if the official response feels more formal, private communication and representation will get the job🧑🏼‍