Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to get A/B test activity name from getAttributes method in server side Java SDK

Level 4

Is there a way to get the activity name of a server side A/B test using the getAttributes method in the Java server side SDK?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @rrrrrraul - while I am not specifically familiar with the getAttributes method in the SDK, I am aware there is a way to retrieve the activity name of a server side A/B test when Target is delivering the Activity through the response by including this dynamic token in the Target experience: ${campaign.name}.   You can also enable this to be returned as through Response Tokens.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @rrrrrraul - while I am not specifically familiar with the getAttributes method in the SDK, I am aware there is a way to retrieve the activity name of a server side A/B test when Target is delivering the Activity through the response by including this dynamic token in the Target experience: ${campaign.name}.   You can also enable this to be returned as through Response Tokens.