Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to configure Device Model or Device Marketing Name

Level 1

I need to set a test just for user who have a specif cellphone model (for example: samsung Galaxy S).

I tried it using "device model matches" and "device marketing name matches" however both of them presented a validatation error. The field seem to be a selector but it does not appear any options. How am I suppose to set this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @IsabelleMa ,

Try using phone model number instead of name. Audience example below for Samsung Galaxy S20

SnehaParmar_0-1688039560458.png

SnehaParmar_1-1688039579588.png

Thanks,

Sneha

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @IsabelleMa ,

Try using phone model number instead of name. Audience example below for Samsung Galaxy S20

SnehaParmar_0-1688039560458.png

SnehaParmar_1-1688039579588.png

Thanks,

Sneha

Level 1

Hi there, I'm attempting to target only Galaxy S23 users, but when I QA the test links, the variant version isn't being displayed. I also tried using other models, but it seems like Adobe Target doesn't recognize the device models.

What can I do?

HELP!

Dorian_SayaziCr_0-1720027462412.png