Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How should I be interpreting the data from automated personalization test?

Level 2

I've ran a very simple automated personalization test to kick the tires and try it out. I'm getting the data back finally but I'm having trouble understanding how to read the data. I've attached a screenshot of one of the segments. 

• Should I ignore the risk-free offer since it had so little visits?
  • Would the assumption that free design help, inspiration, and help installing performed the best for this segment?

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 4.17.28 PM.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @rbooth115

----------------------------

Hi @johns17141284 thanks for your question. Automated Personalization's Automated Segments show how different automated segments defined by the Target personalization models responded to the offers/experiences in the activity. In this scenario, more visits in his segment have been driven away from that risk-free offer, but there is still an impressive conversion rate. I would not ignore or exclude this offer, instead I'd suggest leaving it in and allowing the model to continue to run and generate further results. 

At this point, because the free design help, inspiration, and help installing offers have the highest number of visits and highest conversion rate, I'd consider those to be the winners thus far.

Check out the entire 8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @rbooth115

Hi @johns17141284 thanks for your question. Automated Personalization's Automated Segments show how different automated segments defined by the Target personalization models responded to the offers/experiences in the activity. In this scenario, more visits in his segment have been driven away from that risk-free offer, but there is still an impressive conversion rate. I would not ignore or exclude this offer, instead I'd suggest leaving it in and allowing the model to continue to run and generate further results. 

At this point, because the free design help, inspiration, and help installing offers have the highest number of visits and highest conversion rate, I'd consider those to be the winners thus far.

Check out the entire 8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics