Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How do we check server calls/usage for Adobe Target?

Level 2

Hi, Would like to know if there is a log or summary to check Adobe Target usage as in server calls/pageviews?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pradz83,

There used to be back in the day for Target Classic. Because at one point in time it was relevant to billing. However that is no longer the case as it is no longer relevant to billing. In any regards previously something like that could be obtained through your account manager from billing. I doubt that this is still possible however it wouldn't hurt to check with your Account Manger.

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pradz83,

There used to be back in the day for Target Classic. Because at one point in time it was relevant to billing. However that is no longer the case as it is no longer relevant to billing. In any regards previously something like that could be obtained through your account manager from billing. I doubt that this is still possible however it wouldn't hurt to check with your Account Manger.

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

Thanks @mikewebguy

Will cross check with our acc manager.