Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How do I update offer used in VEC modifications?

Level 2

I made a copy of a campaign and in VEC > Modifications, the modification where I inserted an HTML offer has a field called 'Offer' with value /offers/root/XX/XXXX.  Can I change this value to point to another HTML offer?  If yes, how do I know what value to use for the other HTML offer?Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 11.05.36 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you can change last one or two digits of the offer ID to point to other offer.

You can check by incrementing last one/two digits (if the new offer you want to point was created after the old offer) or decrementing the last one/two digits otherwise.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you can change last one or two digits of the offer ID to point to other offer.

You can check by incrementing last one/two digits (if the new offer you want to point was created after the old offer) or decrementing the last one/two digits otherwise.

Level 2

Also found a couple other ways of finding the offerID:

1) Edit another section in the VEC, select with 'Replace with HTML Offer' and select your new offer.  Grab the offerID it uses and just delete this edit.

2) In Target, go to the Offers List page and find your offer. Using browser developer tool, if you inspect element of the row your offer is listed, there is a data element there that has the offer id.