Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Hide few Activities to Certain Users

Community Advisor

Is their a way to show only few Activities to Users (Ex: Show only A/B and hide rest of the activities) ?

@alexbishop @PratheepArunRaj @Rajneesh_Gautam_ @Sneha-Parmar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HAAAA! I don't think we have that option now.

Permissions can be given based on Workspaces (You would already know), however, not based on Activity Types.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Bhuwan_B - to understand the use-case, please add the scenario(s). Are Audiences not helpful?

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

@Rajneesh_Gautam_ Thank you for your quick response, I appreciate it! I have posted my query detail below in response to @PratheepArunRaj. Please check it and let me know if you need any other details.

Community Advisor

Dear @Bhuwan_B ,

When you say 'users', what does it mean?

If you are capturing customer ID in Target for personalization, then you can use Customer Attributes.

You can add an attribute, let's say, 'Target Users' with values 'Yes' or 'No' to add them to your audience bucketing that the users only with values 'Yes' should be targeted.

For anonymous visitors, we already have plenty of audience attributes in Target and the same can be configured based on audiences.

Community Advisor

@PratheepArunRaj Thank you for your quick response, I appreciate it! I wanted to understand that, I want to Enable only the A/B Test option for a few user groups who will get onboarded to use Adobe Target. Is there any permission I need to apply to have that restriction (at the Workspace or Properties level)?

Bhuwan_B_1-1691420295093.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HAAAA! I don't think we have that option now.

Permissions can be given based on Workspaces (You would already know), however, not based on Activity Types.