Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Feeding products to Recommendations Engine via API

Level 2

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with documentation for feeding products to Recommendations Engine (Recommendations Activity) via API?

Thanks,

Muralidharan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

All Recommendation related APIs can be found in the documentation here . Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Muralidharan,

I don't believe we can upload products to recommendations engine directly as this behavioral data is collected in real time by the algorithm used in the recommendations activity. You can however use feeds to upload products in recommendations before creating the activity to create a catalog for usage. You may find information in the following document helpful for that : Feeds

Thanks

Raag

Level 2

Hi Raag,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, we are considering to use the CSV Feed method to upload product info.

But in some places of Adobe Target documention, we find mention of API based product upload. And hence wanted to check on it.

The final question in the FAQ and "Implementing Multi-value attributes" talk about using API to insert products.

Recommendations FAQ

Custom Entity Attributes

Thanks,

Muralidharan

Correct answer by
Employee

All Recommendation related APIs can be found in the documentation here . Hope that helps.