Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Export Experience Fragment to a specific folder in Target

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I am looking to export experience fragments from AEM into a specific folder in Adobe Target under offers.

Is there a way we can specify a specific folder to place the experience fragment in, while exporting to Target from AEM ?

As per my experience, the default placement is under offers in the UI.

Cheers,

Abhinav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @abhinavbalooni,

You cannot specify a folder while exporting, but you can move the Experience Fragment offers under a folder once they are visible in Adobe Target. Simply create a folder, then select an already exported XFs and move them to the new folder. Whenever you make updates in AEM in the already exported XFs the changes will be reflected in Offers page under the respective folders itself.

-Vikas Chaudhary

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @abhinavbalooni,

You cannot specify a folder while exporting, but you can move the Experience Fragment offers under a folder once they are visible in Adobe Target. Simply create a folder, then select an already exported XFs and move them to the new folder. Whenever you make updates in AEM in the already exported XFs the changes will be reflected in Offers page under the respective folders itself.

-Vikas Chaudhary

Community Advisor

Thanks @VikasChaudhary_ 

That was my understanding as well. Thanks for the response.

Cheers,

Abhinav