Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Experience Fragments in Target - Configuration to exclude Clientlibs from being loaded twice

Level 2

Currently trying to use exported experience fragments in Target activities, the experience fragments are working, however they include references to the clientlib files that have already been loaded in the page previously.

My experience has been that the experience fragment functions basically as an uneditable piece of HTML that can be used in activities as is, but I might be missing something related to the configuration piece.

Is there a setting or configuration on the Target side that I can use to exclude the clientlibs or is this something that would need to be handled by or configured in AEM?

Any assistance is much appreciated, thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@targetDev404 

As of now, there is no provision in Adobe Target interface that can exclude libraries from the exported XF (experience fragment). The whole purpose behind this uneditable HTML is itself meant to not be changed in AT. Thus, you need to remove the clientlib libraries before publishing the XF in AEM.

Although, if it has been about any other style or UI update, you could have the option to create a separate custom code in AT w.r.t the XF HTML elements in order to change them.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@targetDev404 

As of now, there is no provision in Adobe Target interface that can exclude libraries from the exported XF (experience fragment). The whole purpose behind this uneditable HTML is itself meant to not be changed in AT. Thus, you need to remove the clientlib libraries before publishing the XF in AEM.

Although, if it has been about any other style or UI update, you could have the option to create a separate custom code in AT w.r.t the XF HTML elements in order to change them.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards

Level 3

Hi @Khushboo_Kalia Is there any documentation on the approach you suggested around creating separate custom code in AT to supply styling of the fragment via Target? 

Many thanks!