Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join Drew Burns and Brent Kostak, TUESDAY, 3/12/24 @1pm EST for Part 3 of the Personalization Maturity Webinar Series on Unlocking AI-Powered Personalization
SOLVED

Duplication activity on web

Level 1

Hello Friends, I just want to learn a thing about activities. On my web page there is a target A/B activity. Normaly It should be one "delivery" package on network tab with a unique activity ID. However on the page there are 4 "delivery" packages which have same activity ID. It seems like corruption. Could you please help about that. Thank you in advance friends

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @DorukB , Can you check if each delivery call has same mbox name? If yes, there might be chances that mbox is getting triggered multiple times on page.

If you are talking about multiple packages with same activity ID inside a single delivery call, then its because you have made multiple modifications inside your activity usign VEC.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @DorukB , Can you check if each delivery call has same mbox name? If yes, there might be chances that mbox is getting triggered multiple times on page.

If you are talking about multiple packages with same activity ID inside a single delivery call, then its because you have made multiple modifications inside your activity usign VEC.

Hope this helps.