Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Data in Adobe Analytics before Adobe Target redirects the URL

Level 3

Hello Team,

We are planning to launch a big campaign on our website. The page where my campaign click will redirect to is also running a A/B test scenario. In "B" scenario my audiences will redirect to another page.

I want to know, when a user will click on campaign link and comes to the website, before the user redirects to another page due to target activity, will Adobe Analytics be able to capture the campaign values correctly ?

P:S: Currently both Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target rule has order 50 in Adobe Launch.

Thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @harshu_4u,

If the option "include current query parameters" is selected when the redirect activity was setup (assuming you are using the VEC), anything after the ? in the visitor’s URL is appended to the redirect URL at the time of redirect. This option is selected by default.

More information: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/redirect-offer.html?lang=en

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi @harshu_4u , I'm moving this to the Target community to see if we can get more traction on this. Feel free to message me directly with any questions. Thanks!

Level 3

Thank you Sean!!
I'm hoping may be Target community will have some answer

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @harshu_4u,

If the option "include current query parameters" is selected when the redirect activity was setup (assuming you are using the VEC), anything after the ? in the visitor’s URL is appended to the redirect URL at the time of redirect. This option is selected by default.

More information: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/redirect-offer.html?lang=en