Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Conversion Rate for directed page Buttons

Community Advisor

Hi Community, I created an experience targeting with 3 experiences in my activity and have a CTA image that navigates to a registration page. I am curious how I would evaluate the success of my registration from these 3 experiences. As far as I know, I can only select selectors from my experience pages not from the navigated registration page. Any thoughts? @alexbishop @PratheepArunRaj 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you click the "Add a new metric" button, you can then select "Conversion", "Viewed a page", "URL is"

Skærmbillede 2023-08-03 kl. 18.10.12.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Assuming you don't have Adobe Analytics (which would make this very easy), a couple of options are:
i) If you want to report via Target reporting, the easiest option would be to to add an additional metric in the Reporting config, where you could specify Page URL is "www.site.com/registrationcomplete"
ii) If you want to track in your analytics tool then you could add a query string parameter to each CTA link (e.g. www.regpage.com?exp=A) and then you could track in your analytics tool how many complete registration on www.regpage.com?exp=A, www.regpage.com?exp=B etc etc

Community Advisor

@alexbishop For point 1, Can you pls elaborate or share a screenshot where I can do that if I want to? I guess I can still add an additional metric even though my activity is active and live. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you click the "Add a new metric" button, you can then select "Conversion", "Viewed a page", "URL is"

Skærmbillede 2023-08-03 kl. 18.10.12.png

Administrator

Thanks @JyotiSharmaV for the great question here and thanks @alexbishop for this response  @JyotiSharmaV   Hi @jsvasu did you find @alexbishop's guidance to be helpful with your issue? If so please do mark the answer correct or feel free to update the thread with a clarifying question or some more context - cheers!