Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Conversion event to fire on redirected page

Level 1

I'm having trouble getting a click conversion event to fire within a form on a redirect page. I'm redirecting half of my traffic to a separate page and wanting to test that button click. I've set up the redirect already, then when I set up the conversion click event, I browse to the redirected page, click compose and then select the submit button. It shows outlined so it looks correct. But then when I QA this by clicking on it using a query string parameter for QA, it never shows up. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

The redirected page is not "really" part of your activity. As such, no code is present on it. You could try a multi-page activity, add the redirect URL as another page with no modifcations, then in Goals & Settings select clicks and see if that works.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

The redirected page is not "really" part of your activity. As such, no code is present on it. You could try a multi-page activity, add the redirect URL as another page with no modifcations, then in Goals & Settings select clicks and see if that works.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal