Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Connecting Marketo Audience to Target

Level 2

We have set up a Marketo audience to be shared and hopefully used in Adobe Target. We followed these instructions - Send a List to Adobe Experience Cloud | Adobe Marketo Engage.  After submitting the audience setup in Marketo, it said the audience was sent to Audience Manager. We do not have audience manager.  Where and how do I find the audience from Marketo in Target?

Thanks,

~John

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi John ,

From your description, it appears that you have shared the audience from Marketo to experience cloud (which is related to AAM in backend, you dont necessarily need to have AAM license to be able to share the audinces).

So if the audience has been shared to experience cloud successfully, you should be able to find this audience in People > Audience Library.

Once the audience is available in Audience library as mentioned above, it should be visible in Target UI > Audiences , with the source as experience cloud.

Let me know if that helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi John ,

From your description, it appears that you have shared the audience from Marketo to experience cloud (which is related to AAM in backend, you dont necessarily need to have AAM license to be able to share the audinces).

So if the audience has been shared to experience cloud successfully, you should be able to find this audience in People > Audience Library.

Once the audience is available in Audience library as mentioned above, it should be visible in Target UI > Audiences , with the source as experience cloud.

Let me know if that helps.