Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Change background image in Adobe Target Activity

Level 3

Dear All, 

We are using AEM Cloud as CMS and Adobe Target for personalization. We have a scenario to create an A/B test activity and change Hero banner image using Adobe Target. However, when I try to do so, I am not able to see that option like Replace Image or update "src" link of new image. 

Probably because it is a background image, "img" tag is not being used in HTML , instead <div> is used. Has anyone faced this issue before? What are possible options to do so?

Many thanks in advance

Best,

Rupal

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should be able to edit the HTML directly and replace the background-image attribute; alternatively, you could choose select the div, choose Edit > Styles from the VEC options and then add in the image source there

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should be able to edit the HTML directly and replace the background-image attribute; alternatively, you could choose select the div, choose Edit > Styles from the VEC options and then add in the image source there