Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

AT multiple feeds with different languages

Level 2

Hi,

Does Adobe Target Recommendation support importing of multiple feeds, each has the same product SKUs, but names and categories are in different languages?

Such as:

• Feed 1: contains items for DE language.
  • Feed 2: contains items for ES language.
  • Feed 3: contains items for FR language.

All of the above feeds have the same items, meaning we can find ids as ITEM.A to ITEM.Z for all feeds, but their names differ for each one.

Is there a way to import language specific feed without overriding existing items?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@joe_17382226 Way to solve your situation is to append locale to entity id value with separator as entity id column in the feed. this way you can retain all the locales product data.

One thing you need to make sure is to apply same logic while passing entity id to get recommendations. Let me know if have further qeustions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

@joe_17382226 Way to solve your situation is to append locale to entity id value with separator as entity id column in the feed. this way you can retain all the locales product data.

One thing you need to make sure is to apply same logic while passing entity id to get recommendations. Let me know if have further qeustions.