Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Anyone facing issue with Target UI?

Level 2

Hi All,

Anyone facing issue with Target UI? Is there any release scheduled for today? For a New/Live activity, if I try to create/edit an activity, VEC is not loading and I cannot see the existing code on the right for old activity. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mohan_vamsy 

This was a reported issue and it has been addressed early this morning. You will have to clear all cache/cookies then log-out and then log back in and it will work after you do that. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | ( :: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mohan_vamsy 

This was a reported issue and it has been addressed early this morning. You will have to clear all cache/cookies then log-out and then log back in and it will work after you do that. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | ( :: 1 (800) 497-0335