Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

AEM Fragments

Level 2

Hi,

There is a fragment that was built and exported from AEM to Target. Now, I am currently using it in the staging environment for testing purposes. So, recently they had to do some changes(U.I) to the fragment and updated the fragment. I am already using this fragment in one of my activities. So, I have a scenario:

I want those changes to be reflected in the activity I have created. Do I need to edit my activity and replace the existing fragment with an updated one? If this is the case, then every time they make any changes, do I need to update the fragment in the activity every time? And if the changes get automatically updated in Target, is it going to affect the reporting or anything related to the campaign I have created?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Just want to echo what @MA1985v1 said. When you make a modification to an Experience Fragment and select "Update in Adobe Target" it will update that Experience Fragment in Target (even in a live activity). There is no need to edit and replace anything in your live activity. The reporting will continue as defined in your activity. If the change is significant in the Experience Fragment it may be wise to add a note to the activity to indicate when the change was made in case you need to refer to it when doing any analysis.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

@Abhisheik  - as per my understanding, it will automatically reflect into the mapped activity. And, no impact in the reporting.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Just want to echo what @MA1985v1 said. When you make a modification to an Experience Fragment and select "Update in Adobe Target" it will update that Experience Fragment in Target (even in a live activity). There is no need to edit and replace anything in your live activity. The reporting will continue as defined in your activity. If the change is significant in the Experience Fragment it may be wise to add a note to the activity to indicate when the change was made in case you need to refer to it when doing any analysis.