Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

adobe target json activities

Level 2

Hi, I'm workin' on experience targeting. I was wondering if is possible to create activities using json xf offers or if it's necessary to create json offer instead. I've tried with an experience fragment exported from aem to target in json xf, but when it's time to chose the offer I no longer can see it in my offer library. Also if is not possible to use a json xf offer, can someone tell me how to create a json offer? documentation doesn't help.

thank u all

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SarahBo2 

It should work with JSON XF. You need to ensure that the

• Check-in code offers and ensure no filter is selected in target.
    ArpitVarshney_2-1705503714592.png
  • Experience fragment is exported as JSON from AEM, which can also be configured at the folder-level properties in AEM. After configuring, you need to ensure it's exported into target.

Also, You can directly create JSON offers in the target itself. Follow the below steps.

• Go to the offer tab click on Create and select JSON offer
    ArpitVarshney_0-1705503555295.png
  • put the JSON and name of the offer and click save.
    ArpitVarshney_1-1705503620100.png

Regards,
Arpit Varshney

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SarahBo2 

It should work with JSON XF. You need to ensure that the

• Check-in code offers and ensure no filter is selected in target.
    ArpitVarshney_2-1705503714592.png
  • Experience fragment is exported as JSON from AEM, which can also be configured at the folder-level properties in AEM. After configuring, you need to ensure it's exported into target.

Also, You can directly create JSON offers in the target itself. Follow the below steps.

• Go to the offer tab click on Create and select JSON offer
    ArpitVarshney_0-1705503555295.png
  • put the JSON and name of the offer and click save.
    ArpitVarshney_1-1705503620100.png

Regards,
Arpit Varshney