Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target Integration with Neustar DMP?

Level 2

Does Adobe Target have any type of native integration with Neustar? As in, I have curated an audience in Neustar and would like to leverage that audience to deliver an experience on-site with Adobe Target. Very similar to sending AAM audiences to Target via CoreServcies. I imagine it would have to be some type of custom API connection but just wanted to know if Target supports integrations with DMP's outside of AAM. Neustar in this case.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

One of the options you may want to consider is setting up a cookie by Neustar that then is captured by Target as an mbox parameter. The cookie value may represent the segment or criteria for targeting.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

One of the options you may want to consider is setting up a cookie by Neustar that then is captured by Target as an mbox parameter. The cookie value may represent the segment or criteria for targeting.