Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Error while implementing using AEP mobile SDK - 'com.adobe.target' is not enabled on current event (conditions not met).

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to implement Target using AEP Mobile SDK. I have done all the configuration (data stream and enabled services for AEP and Target). Also set up launch property for mobile and added all the dependencies in my android app. I was taking help of the document (https://developer.adobe.com/client-sdks/home/getting-started/get-the-sdk/) and performed all the steps which mentioned in it. 

But still see an error message in assurance tool. Please check the screen grab. 

Deepak_Kumar1_0-1702297249462.png

Deepak_Kumar1_1-1702297345891.png

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In order for the incoming event to be shared with Target, one of two conditions needs to be met:

1. If you have one or more mboxes in the query decision scopes
  2. If there are one or more entries in _experience.decisioning.propositions with eventTokens

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In order for the incoming event to be shared with Target, one of two conditions needs to be met:

1. If you have one or more mboxes in the query decision scopes
  2. If there are one or more entries in _experience.decisioning.propositions with eventTokens

Level 2

Hi @alexbishop , 

I have the same problem, but with Adobe Audience Manager. 

Which conditions are required for Audience Manager?
Best

Eric 

Employee Advisor

Could you share a screenshot of the error you're seeing?

Level 2

Hi @alexbishop

here is a screenshot: 

ericb17371700_0-1705053850438.png

For this datastream, AAM is enabled: 

ericb17371700_1-1705053979717.png