Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target adding strange div

Level 2

Hi there, I'm currently facing a very strange issue. In our project we customized the "body.nocloudconfigs",which contains content to export to target. But with the last sdk update, this content is wrapped by a div tag, showing up from nowhere.

Can you guys help me solving this issue?

thanks to you all

Sarah

MicrosoftTeams-image (2).png

MicrosoftTeams-image (4).png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@SarahBo2Check body.noloudconfig.html first for possible concern if not then traverse base to parent sighlty/htl scripts to debug.

Default xfpage page location:/libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/xfpage/, once you were able find the relevant script do overlay and let sling resource merger do the magic.

If you need more assistance you have to post your code to further debug.

~cheers,

NN

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

@SarahBo2Check body.noloudconfig.html first for possible concern if not then traverse base to parent sighlty/htl scripts to debug.

Default xfpage page location:/libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/xfpage/, once you were able find the relevant script do overlay and let sling resource merger do the magic.

If you need more assistance you have to post your code to further debug.

~cheers,

NN