Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Recommendations Custom Criteria is not syncing

Community Advisor

Hi @Urs_Boller  I am trying to upload the custom criteria but I get this error : Sync failed.
Could you please advise how it could be resolved?

I would like to recommend a set of entities so thought of using this custom criteria approach

I used the custom csv and uploaded it in ftp root directory (/) and below is the format :

true-1 OFF-66068 OFF-70145 OFF-66058 OFF-69167

the key value (true-1) is present in the user.profileattribute and it is used as recommendation key.

But I'm seeing the sync failed issue when I save the criteria. What could be the cause if you can advise ?

Any help on this would be really helpful.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

"sync failed" could mean that there are problems to connect to the ftp or fetching the file. please check your access logs from the server for any connection errors. if you do not get any insights there, maybe reach out to Customer Care if they can give you more details on why the sync failed (if you do not see any hints in the UI).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

"sync failed" could mean that there are problems to connect to the ftp or fetching the file. please check your access logs from the server for any connection errors. if you do not get any insights there, maybe reach out to Customer Care if they can give you more details on why the sync failed (if you do not see any hints in the UI).

Community Advisor

Hi @Urs_Boller I copied the criteria and saved it. This time it gets saved without any issue.