Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

A4T - target activities related questions

Level 1

Hello community,

I do have a few questions related to the target activities in AA.

I created a dozen of activities in target, tested with them, waited for a few days already.

1. some activities still don't show up in the dropdown list. Does report suite configuration matter?

2. some deleted activities are still shown up in the dropdown list. I would like to get rid of them...

3. is there anyway that I can "hide/ignore" the activities from a specific target workspace.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

For dev workspace activities use Adobe Target as a reporting source.

For  test workspace activities use A4T as a reporting source.

If you want to use A4T for both workspaces, then use different report suite for both workspace activities.

This should help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

hi @Jason_SQLiu 

1. Yes, report suite setting in Adobe Target while using A4T matters. Activity data get sent to selected report suite only.

2. Maybe you can delete unnecessary activities from AA as shown in below screenshot. However, I'm not pretty sure whether you need Admin access for the same.

Select Activity name from > Target Activities Dimension > click on three dots as seen in screenshot. there you can see Delete option.

Gaureshk_Kodag_0-1656352596920.png

Community Advisor

Dear Jason_SQLiu,

1. As @Gaureshk_Kodag said, report suite setting matters.

2. You can delete the activities in Target, but I am not sure you can delete them in Adobe Analytics Workspace. Usually in Adobe Analytics, once the data is collected against the dimension, the dimension cannot be deleted or removed. Considering the 'Activities' as dimensions, it should not allow you to delete even if you are an Admin.

3. Not so clear. What do you mean here? Can you share a screenshot?

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 1

Hi @PratheepArunRaj @Gaureshk_Kodag 

thanks for your responses and clarification, I will get back checking my report suites config.

for the last question, I'm not allowed to share a screenshot but to explain:

say I have 2 workspaces in Adobe Target, named as "dev workspace" and "test workspace",
then I would like only test workspace activities data to be collected and shown in A4T.

does workspace do that separating?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

For dev workspace activities use Adobe Target as a reporting source.

For  test workspace activities use A4T as a reporting source.

If you want to use A4T for both workspaces, then use different report suite for both workspace activities.

This should help.