Adobe Target Skill Builders Expedition Series: Mobile Experience Optimization
Brent Kostak aka @bkostak , Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Target
Cristinel Anastasoaie aka @cristinel , Senior Product Manager for Adobe Target
Date: September 15th, 2022
Time: 10:00am PT | 12:00pm CT | 1:00pm ET
Automation in experimentation and personalization continues to drive the highest conversions and ROI for marketing, engineering, and product teams. Join the Adobe Skill Builders session and learn how to use Adobe Target advanced AI-driven use cases and capabilities with product and content recommendations to stay ahead of competition and win on every experience.
• Automatically display products, services, or content that might interest customers based on previous behaviors and activity
• Optimize real-time recommendations, one-click personalization activities, and automated offers
• Create and launch AI-driven personalization activities using Visual Experience Composer (VEC)
• Integration with Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) for real-time segment and profile attribute sharing
• Personalized suggestions for each visitor to increase revenue, conversions, and lift
• Test and personalize at scale with AI-driven automation and machine learning models for 1:1 personalization
• Automated segments and important attribute reporting to discover new audiences and unlock untapped business value
WATCH THE RECORDING TODAY!
As Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, Brent brings data-driven personalization solutions to market that connect global brands to their customers. Adobe enables enterprise marketing and engineering teams to streamline data and create a single, personalized view of their customers to deliver exceptional digital experiences. Brent has over 10 years of experience helping organizations leverage software technologies and services to better compete and serve their mission.
Cristinel is a Senior Product Manager for Adobe Target, focused on machine learning personalization in Adobe Target, Analytics for Target integration, and the product user interface. Before his current Adobe role, Cristinel held product management positions on various content management and digital marketing products focused on consumers.