Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

🎯 Link to Recording Added! [SKILL BUILDER WEBINAR] 8/6/20 How HSBC leverages Adobe Target and A.I. to rapidly optimize and deliver personalization at scale 🎯

Administrator

If you missed the last 8/6/20 Adobe Target Skill Builder Webinar on How HSBC leverages Adobe Target and A.I. to rapidly optimize and deliver personalization at scale, fear not!

Check out the recording here: How HSBC leverages Adobe Target and A.I. to rapidly optimize and deliver personalization at scale, and post any of your related follow-up questions in the thread below - we'll make sure you get your answers!  

McKinsey Digital reports that “we have vaulted five years forward in consumer and business digital adoption in a matter of around eight weeks.” * Consumer demands are rapidly evolving, and HSBC has embraced optimization with Adobe Target to quickly test and personalize new customer journeys, reducing their development and launches from 6 months down to 1!

Join optimization experts Drew Burns of Adobe (aka @drewb6915421) and Sigi Bessesen of HSBC during this webinar to learn:

• How HSBC’s optimization and personalization efforts drive rapid change in the organization
  • How AI & Analytics accelerate their efforts and provide clear, significant business impact
  • How HSBC has built a successful program at scale delivering 3000+ activities
  • *McKinsey article: “The COVID-19 recovery will be digital”, May 2020

Same webinar, two different recording formats to view in: 

WATCH THE RECORDING on Adobe Connect

WATCH THE RECORDING on Adobe TV

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 9.20.14 AM.png

Sigi Bessesen, Head of Optimisation, HSBC  

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 9.20.27 AM.png

Drew Burns, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe Target (@drewb6915421)

Have any related questions that you'd like to have answered during the webinar?

Post them below, and we'll make sure you get your answers!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies