Replies

mravlich

mravlich

mravlich

25-10-2017

Hello, I am excited to join the community. My name Is Matt Ravlich and I am a Digital Advisor for WestJet Airlines. I have been working with Adobe Target and Analytics for the past four years and I am looking forward to learning more through this forum.

Amelia_Waliany

Employee

Amelia_Waliany

Employee

Amelia_Waliany
Employee

06-11-2017

Hi Matt, welcome to the Adobe Target Community! Feel free to post any best practices/ tips that you've gathered thus far in your use of Adobe Target In the meantime, we're always here to run questions by - feel free to reach out if you ever have any!

Warmly,

Amelia

robertj95933062

robertj95933062

robertj95933062

20-11-2017

Hey Jason;

I'm Robert Jones, recent college grad. Im getting ready to take the Adobe target practitioner certification. Can you advise me on what to study for the test

Amelia_Waliany

Employee

Amelia_Waliany

Employee

Amelia_Waliany
Employee

20-11-2017

Hi Robert! Here are some quick links to get started:

1. Introducing Adobe Target Certification

2. Target Business Practitioner Exam Guide

3. This blogpost has a lot of helpful tips and advice

4. Email SPPHELP@adobe.com if you have more questions

Hope this is helpful!

Warmly,

Amelia

tirumalac260025

tirumalac260025

tirumalac260025

11-12-2017

Hi All,

Myself is Tirumal and i am working as Senior Account manager. I have been using Adobe Analytics reporting for the past 5 years and started working on implementation from last year.

Meanwhile we are doing Target implementation for various clients and looking forward to learn from community.

Regards

Tirumal

Amelia_Waliany

Employee

Amelia_Waliany

Employee

Amelia_Waliany
Employee

18-12-2017

Hi Tirumal, welcome to the Adobe Target Community! Feel free to share any best practices/ tips that you've gathered thus far in your use of Adobe Analytics for reporting in Target.

Here are some resources to get you started with your clients' implementations, if you haven't come across them already:

See you in the forum!

Warmly,

Amelia

tirumalac260025

tirumalac260025

tirumalac260025

18-12-2017

Hi Amelia,

Thanks for the details. Looking forward to share and gain knowledge from forum .

Regards

Tirumal

tonyp71327537

tonyp71327537

tonyp71327537

26-12-2017

Hi All,

My name is Tony Pleace and I work in a Personalisation Team at Telstra, a large Telco in Australia. I have been actively using Target, Audience Manager and Analytics for the past 2 years.

I have just stumbled on this community and I am looking to connect with people using the Adobe Marketing Suite tools.

Looking forward to connecting with you all on the use of the platform.

Cheers

Tony

YogitaBist

YogitaBist

YogitaBist

28-12-2017

Hi All,

My name is Yogita.

I work on website optimization and currently leveraging Adobe target tool to execute personalization, A/B Tests and re-targeting activities.

I look am looking forward to learn, connect with members and seek answers .

Regards

Yogita

nicolasw7824172

Employee

nicolasw7824172

Employee

nicolasw7824172
Employee

02-01-2018

Hello everyone,

My name is Nic, and I am one of the product marketing managers for Adobe Target. I started as an MBA intern in 2015 summer and rejoined the team in 2016. I love this team and product a lot and look forward to meeting each of you soon.

Best,

Nic