ParitMittal

13-06-2017

Welcome to Adobe Target Community .

Highlighted

ryans72649031

ryans72649031

ryans72649031

15-06-2017

Hello! My name is Ryan Swarts. I'm a user experience lead at a major car rental company and I run our testing and optimization program.

Highlighted

arpan_B

arpan_B

arpan_B

16-06-2017

Hello Everyone,

I am Arpan, currently working for a global services company in Digital Analytics. I am new to adobe's ecosystem having worked only on Google's Analytics, Tag Management & related products for 3 years. 
I have also worked as a Business Analyst/System Analyst for 5+ years in various domains like Automobiles, E-Learning, TeleCommuication, Ecommerce. I do harbour interest in Cognitive Services, Machine Intelligence/Learning, Wearables & IoT. Enjoy reading about the latest in technology. Looking forward to learning new things from the community experts here at Adobe.

Highlighted

ParitMittal

ParitMittal

ParitMittal

16-06-2017

@arpan_b  @ryans72649031 Welcome to Adobe Target Community

Highlighted

raphael_nottebo

raphael_nottebo

raphael_nottebo

17-06-2017

Hi Parit, I'm Raphael. I work for a bank in Perth, Australia. I started to use Omniture in 2007, so a good 10 years managing implementation, data analysis and experimentation. I deployed Target Classic in 2014 and we're about to migrate to Premium!

Highlighted

megp8483191

megp8483191

megp8483191

19-06-2017

Hey everyone,

My name is Meg and I head up the Optimisation Program for Xero from Melbourne, Australia. I've previously worked in Financial Services and Utilities using Adobe products. I've been using Adobe Analytics since 2007 and have been using Adobe Target since 2009, Adobe Experience Manager since 2010 and finally Audience Manager in 2017!

I'm thrilled to be here and looking forward to learning as much as I can. I feel with in the space you can always be learning and sharing!

Highlighted

csanderson99

csanderson99

csanderson99

23-06-2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Chad Sanderson. A formula Testing consultant and now Head of the Experience Optimization program for Subway Restaurants based in Connecticut. I am very interested in getting to know the statistics behind Target (specifically automated personalization and MVT) Would it be best to post on this board or is there a contact I could reach out to with questions?

Thanks

Highlighted

ParitMittal

ParitMittal

ParitMittal

26-06-2017

Hi Chad,

Welcome to Adobe Target Community. You can definitely post your questions on Adobe target community.

Highlighted

peggywaite

peggywaite

peggywaite

08-08-2017

Hi! My name is Peggy Waite. I work for Sprint as the Sales Channel Optimization Lead. Sprint started using Target with Classic quite a few years ago - and now we are in the deep end with Premium, running recs and testing. We have taken a run at AP and I am anxious to get that started again. We are starting to really ramp up our product integration and I'm excited to learn from everyone - especially those that have the AEM/Target cloud integration up and running. Thanks!

Highlighted

nicolasw7824172

Employee

nicolasw7824172

Employee

nicolasw7824172
Employee

15-08-2017

Peggy, welcome to the community!