Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Deleting Experience Fragment Offers

Level 2

How does one delete an Experience Fragment Offer from Adobe Target? All other Offer types (HTML, JSON, Remote, etc.) are able to be deleted via the trash can icon, but for Experience Fragment Offer the trash can icon is not available.

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

joey93093500​,

This is a great question. Experience Fragments originate from AEM unfortunately that is where they have to be deleted from they can not be deleted from Target.

Mihnea Docea   | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

so does that mean you unpublish the content from AEM and it goes away in Target? I did that and I still see that offer in Target. Please suggest.

Employee Advisor

Prarthana Sharma

I believe you have to delete the content from AEM before the offers will go away in Target. If that is not happening even after you deleted the content in AEM please open a new support ticket.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3

This seems kind of crazy.   I was just messing with environments, and my build wiped out the experience fragments that were in my instance...so now they're stuck in Target permanently?  Can I delete them if I recreate them exactly as they were, push them to Target, and THEN delete them?  Or will it create dupes.

I was testing against production so these experience fragments are in the Production environment too, which makes it worse.   We're not live yet so I'd really like to get rid of all our test data before we actually go live.

Any thoughts?  Thanks! 

Employee

Hi,

If you wish to delete Experience Fragment Offers after you have wiped you AEM instance, you will need to carry out the deletion via the Target API.

https://developers.adobetarget.com/api/#delete-offer-by-id