Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[AT Community Q&A Coffee Break] 2/23/22, 8am PT: Vishal Chordia, Senior Product Manager

Administrator

Join us for the next Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break 

taking place Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022 @ 8am PT - 9am PT

~ Be sure to REGISTER HERE to receive email reminders and a calendar hold ~

We'll be joined by Vishal Chordia aka @vishalchordia, Senior Product Manager, who will be signed in here to the Adobe Target Community to chat directly with you on this thread about your Adobe Target questions pertaining to his areas of expertise:

• Adobe Experience Platform
  • Audience-based Personalization
  • Real-time Customer Data Platform (RTCDP) integration with Target
  • General Adobe Target topics

Shelby Goff aka @shelbygoff, Senior Technical Support Engineer, will also be in the thread to provide further guidance around the above topics with Vishal!

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE 

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period 
  • Must post a Question about Adobe Target
  • THAT'S IT!  *(think of this as the Adobe Target Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game) 

INSTRUCTIONS 

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin your Question with @vishalchordia 
  • When exchanging messages with Jon about your specific question, be sure to use the editor’s "QUOTE" button, which will indicate which post you're replying to, and will help contain your conversation with Vishal

*Please be sure to REGISTER HERE, and sign in to the Community on 2/23/22 @ 8am PT for direct answers from Vishal

Amelia_Waliany_0-1643674091469.jpeg

Vishal Chordia is a Senior Product Manager for Experience Platform & Personalization. Prior to joining Adobe, he spent over 12 years building Big data and ML products in five different industries across AdTech, Healthcare AI, MarTech, Telecom, and Cloud Voice to deliver a personalized experience to end-users. Vishal is passionate about helping brands creating meaningful customer experiences at scale through product innovation. Vishal holds an M.S. in Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon.

Curious about what an Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break looks like? Be sure to check out the thread from our latest 1/19/22 Adobe Target Coffee Break with Group Product Manager for Adobe Target... (@Jon_Teheroand Technical Support Engineer, Kai Motoyama (@kaimotoyama

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

44 Replies

Two thoughts to add as I LOVE Workspaces (if implemented correctly):

1.  My customers find it best to align workspaces to permissions.  If a financial institution and you have tests that run in secure (super sensitive area of the site) and tests that run in non-secure or public pages.  Create workspaces to separate Approvers for each workspace.  You don't want someone new to Target to be an Approver for secure. 

2.  When you create a Workspace in Adobe Target, you are also creating a Product Profile for Target in Adobe I/O.  That means if your organization decides to use any technology that makes strategic use of Adobe I/O for Adobe Target (cough, cough...MiaProva:), you can select what Workspaces are to be shared with those solutions.  

Administrator
Hi @vishalchordia! Thanks for joining us in the Target Community today. Please weigh in on the following question: 

How long does it take for a newly created Real-Time Customer Data Platform (RTCDP) Segment to be available for personalization in Adobe Target?

Employee

Thank you Amelia for the questions. 

A newly created segment can be shared with Target via Target Destinations card. The sharing of Segment to Target is instant (aka in seconds) and you can use segment in Target activity for personalization instantly. However, the new created segments profiles to get projected to all Edges could take anywhere from 15min to 1 hr.

Thanks for question. 

Vishal