Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

XDM ExperienceEvent class fields not showing in Segment builder

Level 8

I have created simple schema with four fields, and loaded csv file data into dataset, good thing which I see here is the data is showing in query builder and and also in preview dataset, but when I go and see fields section which is in segment builder I don't find those fields to build segments. could someone help me on this.

I tried both options nothing helped me, 

raj_mandalapu_0-1688007399341.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @raj_mandalapu  - Can you make sure you enable the profile on your schema to visible those created fields under sgement builder. Enabling profile will resolve your issue hopefully as I didn't see that you have mentioned on enabling profile. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @raj_mandalapu 

What schema type is it, and where in the segment builder are you looking for in this field?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 8

it is mentioned in the title of the question : XDM ExperienceEvent and in field section of segment builder

raj_mandalapu_0-1688010212031.png

Community Advisor

They should be available under the field group folder.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 8

field group folder is different and it is not related to segmentation fields.

my question is very simple the data is showing in dataset, but while building segmentation rules, I need to see those schema\dataset fields in the fields section of segmentation builder but at present it is not any specific reason ? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @raj_mandalapu  - Can you make sure you enable the profile on your schema to visible those created fields under sgement builder. Enabling profile will resolve your issue hopefully as I didn't see that you have mentioned on enabling profile.