Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Using Auudience Composition for Recurring Campaigns

Level 2

Hello,

I want to use the Audience composition for a recurring campaign, where my main segment will get refreshed at regular interval for instance, once daily. The composition will randomly split this main campaign segment. 

I intend to check if the Composition will split the entire campaign segment each time it gets refreshed or only new records will be split. Or will I need to handle this explicitly.

Also, can I schedule the Audience Composer to be refreshed at a required timestamp?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @CRV_555 
The Split block type allows you to split your new audience into various sub-audiences. You can either split this audience based on percentage or by an attribute.

Coming to your question:-

• Currently, everything in the composition is re-run, so nothing is persisted from the previous day (e.g., splits, ranks, etc.) - the audience is refreshed/overwritten with the new audience generated that day.
  • The composed Audiences are scheduled to run automatically post Batch Segmentation job runs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @CRV_555 
The Split block type allows you to split your new audience into various sub-audiences. You can either split this audience based on percentage or by an attribute.

Coming to your question:-

• Currently, everything in the composition is re-run, so nothing is persisted from the previous day (e.g., splits, ranks, etc.) - the audience is refreshed/overwritten with the new audience generated that day.
  • The composed Audiences are scheduled to run automatically post Batch Segmentation job runs.

Administrator

@CRV_555 Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.