Expand my Community achievements bar.

Timing on the Audience Composition Evalution

Community Advisor

Is anyone aware of what the evaluation schedule of audience composition?  This appears to be a different schedule than the UPS batch_segmentation available in /core/ups/config/schedules. 

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @brekrut  - I think it is the same as UPS batch_segmentation . The reason why i say this is because our client created few audience composition and planned to use it in campaigns. For it to work i forced the evaluation by modifying the scheduled time for batch_segmentation.

Thanks,

Arpan

Community Advisor

Hello @arpan-garg 

I thought this was the case as well, but when I change the batch scheduler to execute the composite audience was not evaluated.  

I think this is out side of the UPS batch scheduler as AO audiences are outside of the UPS node of a profile.

Community Advisor

@brekrut  - I updated the schedule and used the composition in a campaign and it worked for me. Are you using it in a campaign?

Level 3

Hey @brekrut 

I had the same question a few months back and referred to this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/faq

When are audiences created using Audience Composition saved and evaluated?

Audiences are automatically saved while creating them in Audience Composition. The audience’s creation time will be the first time this automatic save occurs.

After the audience has been created, it can take up to 24 hours to be evaluated.