Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

timeseries.profiles.dataset.recordread.count-Error

Level 1

Hi,
I am trying to fetch the observability metrics for real time customer profile using the this API https://platform.adobe.io/data/infrastructure/observability/insights/metrics . For the name attribute I am providing timeseries.profiles.dataset.recordread.count this as an attribute value when I try to execute this API via postman I am getting the datapoints with an empty array. Could you please suggest how to fetch the real time customer profile using timeseries.profiles.dataset.recordread.count attribute.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Dishant,
I just reviewed this API & I strongly feel, as you're getting empty array it could be, you might have no data available for mentioned period and metric.
- try having no filters applied just to ensure if its filter causing it to be empty.
- watch your period
- try some other metric to ensure setup is correct

- check if dataset id is correct, It will still return you empty array if its wrong.

Let me know these hacks works, I will look into other possibilities meantime  

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Dishant,
I just reviewed this API & I strongly feel, as you're getting empty array it could be, you might have no data available for mentioned period and metric.
- try having no filters applied just to ensure if its filter causing it to be empty.
- watch your period
- try some other metric to ensure setup is correct

- check if dataset id is correct, It will still return you empty array if its wrong.

Let me know these hacks works, I will look into other possibilities meantime  

Level 1

Hi @AtulChavan ,
I have tried all the above mentioned steps but still I am not able to get the datapoints and still datapoints is showing empty array. We checked on AEP Platform and data are available on specific datasets but API returns empty datapoints array.

Thanks
Dishant 

Level 4

Hi @Dishant ,
I'm in conversation with support on this and let me get back to you once I hear back something.