Expand my Community achievements bar.

Screen resolution for working with AEP's web UI

Community Advisor

What is the minimum screen resolution needed to work with AEP's web UI optimally?

I am working on a standard laptop screen and the resolution is 1920x1080. I find AEP very troublesome to use. I have to scroll horizontally very often because tables are so wide.

Example: Preview dataset. The preview table is so big that I can't see more than one to two columns of the dataset. So I have to scroll down to find the horizontal scrollbar. But then the column headers scroll out of view, so now I have to scroll horizontally to some random location, and when I scroll vertically back to the top, I hope that I am at my desired column.

... Which is just ridiculous user behaviour, obviously.

I had posted an idea for freezing dataset preview's column headers: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-platform-ideas/dataset-preview-fre... But I guess that idea never got picked up.

But my post here is more general in nature: what is the minimum screen resolution needed to work with AEP's web UI optimally?

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I agree on this, wish adobe should pick your idea and implement to have a smooth preview experience over the datasets.

I will leave the question to adobe side.