Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Rules - send experience event

Level 6

Is there in Rules in Tags some assumption & recommendation that send experience event action should be the last one because then other actions are not executed? That is my observation but I might be wrong. 

Michael_Soprano_0-1719136932043.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano Not really this entirely depends on what the rule is configured to do, and what each action does before the next one triggers. 

In some cases the sequence will matter ( example wait for datalayer to be available after interaction, send target view data for reporting etc..) and in some cases you will utilize this to priorities what is triggered before all other actions in scope for the rule. 

Read more about Rule component sequencing here

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano Not really this entirely depends on what the rule is configured to do, and what each action does before the next one triggers. 

In some cases the sequence will matter ( example wait for datalayer to be available after interaction, send target view data for reporting etc..) and in some cases you will utilize this to priorities what is triggered before all other actions in scope for the rule. 

Read more about Rule component sequencing here