Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

merge policy - visible datasets - requirements

Level 6

I see that not all XDM Individual Profile datasets are visible in merge policy creation. What are specific requirements for them to be visible?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yeah with IdentityMap as identity. However it was not enough, I have to add separate Identity and it showed up. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hello @Michael_Soprano 

Typically a profile enabled dataSet will appear in a custom merge policy when establishing a dataSet precedence or specific experience dataSet.

Do you have dataSet which are profile enabled not appearing?

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yeah with IdentityMap as identity. However it was not enough, I have to add separate Identity and it showed up. 

Level 4

@Michael_Soprano i know that the OOTB profile datasets, for example the profile snapshot dataset, that are created automatically as an adobe configured dataset, will not be available for merge policy. Are you specifically referring to those type of datasets or are you not seeing custom created datasets able to be added to the merge policy?

Level 6

I thought about user created. I added additional identity (on the top of the IdentityMap and it showed up).