to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Introduction to Adobe Experience Platform

dwright
Employee
Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Introduction to Adobe Experience Platform course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

6 Replies
dylan_13-4-
Level 1
Level 1

can i use experience platform to manage social media campaigns to instagram, facebook and twitter?

dwright
Employee
Employee

You can use Experience Platform to send segments of users to those types of destinations.

dylan_13-4-
Level 1
Level 1

So it appears that you are saying experience platform cant publish directly to social media channels I can only email exisiting contacts.

For example I cant use experience platform to schedule an image post or story to instagram.

AlmudenaTP
Level 1
Level 1

Introduction to Adobe Experience Platform

Most of the videos are not available at the course of introduction to Adobe Experience Platform, they are redirected to additional pages, that are also redirecting the content to the course

hayleyn49551878
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a doc similar to this? I'm looking for a bulleted feature list of everything I can accomplish in AEM without the tutorials and sales fluff. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 5.57.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-29 at 5.59.12 PM.png