Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduction to Adobe Experience Platform

Employee Advisor

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Introduction to Adobe Experience Platform course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

22 Replies

Level 1

can i use experience platform to manage social media campaigns to instagram, facebook and twitter?

Employee Advisor

You can use Experience Platform to send segments of users to those types of destinations.

Level 1

So it appears that you are saying experience platform cant publish directly to social media channels I can only email exisiting contacts.

For example I cant use experience platform to schedule an image post or story to instagram.

Level 1

Introduction to Adobe Experience Platform

Most of the videos are not available at the course of introduction to Adobe Experience Platform, they are redirected to additional pages, that are also redirecting the content to the course

Employee Advisor

For better or worse, that's how our course player works. The course player opens up separate windows with each video.

Level 1

Is there a doc similar to this? I'm looking for a bulleted feature list of everything I can accomplish in AEM without the tutorials and sales fluff. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 5.57.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-29 at 5.59.12 PM.png

Level 1

Hi Team!

I don't have the ability to watch videos on my corporate computer.  Is there course material that has screenshots and written instructions instead of the video series?  Thanks!

Employee Advisor

Are there particular parts of Platform you are trying to learn?

Here is a written tutorial which steps through some of the basic parts that a Data Architect/Data Engineer would implement to stand up a Platform implementation:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/getting-started-for-data-architects-and-data-...

Level 2

What order should you view these courses in? They aren't numbered or anything and I've done the course overview which doesn't reference any of the classes in the course and how they are ordered. I assumed just go left to right top to bottom but it seems like maybe the overview course under the course overview would be the next one? But then what after that? Or does it matter?

NJT562_0-1677191217630.png

Level 2

Did anyone ever get back to you? 
Has this thread been abandoned?? 

Level 2

No one ever got back to me, Adobe Community is like a ghost town and totally useless unlike the Salesforce Trailblazer community or the Alteryx Maveryx Community or the DOMO community or the Tableau community... ADOBE SUCKS, thankfully we're switching to Salesforce.

Level 2

I am using Salesforce. I am able to just use it and lik it to SimpliGov. 
Can you suggest a tutorial site. 
www.learn.simpligov.com is a great resource, got me up and running in 6 weeks. 

Thank you so much for the replys. 

Level 2

Hi I am mike at the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury. 
I have used Acrobat Pro DC and the one that make XFA files.

I signed up for this hoping to see if it is a good platform for our move to More Mobile friends inet forms.

Since this is a big change I need a 101 class. 
I am familiar with the Dashboards. I am working with Salesforce, SimpliGov, and GEOTabs

Joseph.Littwin@Treas.nj.gov

Level 2

Forget Adobe see if Salesforce has a solution for you instead.

Level 2

I have been using Adobe LifeCycle Designer 7.0.
Nice PDF designer, better than the current Acrobat PRO DC.
I was told that Adobe LifeCycle Designer 7.0 replacement is Adobe Experience Platform.

Will Adobe Experience Platform make a fillable PDF for online and smartphone integration? 

Level 2

That's a really good question, someone out there makes them because I've seen them and you'd think it would be an Adobe product that would do it. Good luck with your search, try Googling this same question and you may get directed to a better community post about it. I Google'd it and the suggestion on the other Adobe forum was to use HTML forms because PDF forms are problematic on mobile devices.

how to create an online fillable form for mobile d... - Adobe Community - 5633919

"If you want to make a fillable online form for clients, my recommendation is to completely avoid PDF forms. You will spend too much of your time explaining to your clients how to download apps, send files between them, and deal with them when they are confused about what they are doing. Use HTML forms, like 99.999% of all web sites. They work."

Level 2

Hello 
The tutorials are just a commercial for the software.
How do I learn about making online forms. 
The tutorials take a really long time to load.  
I need to get functional. 

Please, Please help me. 

Level 1

Why are the videos are different in English or Spanish?

For instance, the "overview key use cases".  The English version is about five use cases and spanish is about for 4 Adobe apps/servicies (you can see different video if you click the automatic translation on/off)

Thanks