Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can we add an object to the schema that is enabled for profile and also have a dataset with data in it?

Level 2

How can we add an object to the schema that is enabled for profile and also have a dataset with data in it?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 6

Hi @Snowwhite5378 

If a schema is enabled for profile you won't be able to delete the schema or field but I guess you can still add a field if required(if you are facing any challenges please provide some context)

Also, check the below tutorials for adding object fields in a schema.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/xdm/ui/fields/object

@jayakrishnaaparthasarathy 

Level 2

Hi @Ankit_Chaudhary 

Thank you for responding so quickly. Our criteria are shown in the screenshot below. According to this structure, we must add the samplefield2 object between samplefield 1 and samplefield 3. How can we do that ?

Snowwhite5378_0-1721837935958.png

Level 6

You need to decide on the hierarchy first as per the screenshot samplefield 1 and samplefield 3 are not at same level now, what i mean by this is samplefield 1 is nested in samplefield and samplefield 3 is nested in samplefield 1.

If you want to add samplefield 2 on the same level as samplefield 1 then click on the + icon in front of samplefield and add a field but if you want to add it at the same level as samplefield 3 then click on + icon in front of samplefield1.

If you add samplefield 2 at the same level as samplefield 3 then will be something like this.

Ankit_Chaudhary_0-1721841557941.png

however if you add it at the same level as samplefield1 then it would be something like this.

Ankit_Chaudhary_1-1721841663431.png