Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 28th February at 8 am PT with Ariel Sultan, Daniel Wright, Josee Haeley and Rohit Basuri.
SOLVED

Does AEP still offers data science workspace?

Level 8

Hello everyone,

Could someone confirm whether AEP still provides data science workspace capabilities? I checked the website and found documentation at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/data-science-workspace/home.html?lang=en. The document explicitly mentions that it is available for customers who have purchased the AEP Platform Intelligence license. However, I believe that this Platform Intelligence license is not available to new customers.

I might have misunderstood, so could someone please clarify if it is currently being offered or not?

Thanks,

Arpan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi All, We discussed this with the Adobe counterpart and got the clarification that its not offered anymore. Client who had it available as a service before can still use it, but no new clients can purchase it.

CC: @NimashaJain 

Thanks,

Arpan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi All, We discussed this with the Adobe counterpart and got the clarification that its not offered anymore. Client who had it available as a service before can still use it, but no new clients can purchase it.

CC: @NimashaJain 

Thanks,

Arpan