Expand my Community achievements bar.

Conference Participants segment composition

Level 3

Hi, I need to create a segment to identify if a company had more than 5 participants in a conference they attended. Also, in case that condition is met, check if any of those persons went to any of my previous conferences.

For example, Microsoft team went to my conference and they were 6 persons. Also, at least 1 of them went to any of my previous event so I'll send an email via AJO to the VP giving Microsoft a gift for meeting those conditions.

I've tried this, adding the "Attended" segment and the "previousEventAtteneded" is true. Then I don't know how I can do the count of persons by company.

Silvio6_1-1697758146892.png

"previousEventAtteneded" is an attribute

"Attended" is a segment but it comes from an event field (NewStatusName)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @Silvio6  - There is no way to link attributes and events using the current segment UI. I would recommend using scheduled query to do the calculation and later saving the result as part of the profile. Once you save it as part of the profile you can easily create a segment as per your needs.

I would have recommended computed attributes as well but with the scenario you have, i don't think its possible with computed attributes.

Thanks,

Arpan