Expand my Community achievements bar.

CJA - Create Audience for selection - Flow Reports | Exits Criteria

Level 1

Hello all, 

I am trying to create an audience from a flow report in CJA. The flow report has certain exits from the path, we want to further analyze the dropped individuals and create an audience for the same. 

I do not see an option in the UI by right click on the exits path. 

Please let us now if there is any option in UI that can be leveraged for this use case. 

Thanks,

Nikunj

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi @nik_shanchiher ,

Unfortunately there is no option to create an audience directly by right-clicking on the exit path in the flow visualization. However, you can still achieve this by creating segments. Here’s how you can do it:

First, identify the specific exit points in your flow report where users are dropping off.

Navigate to the Segments section in CJA. Create a new segment using the conditions that match your identified exit points. You’ll use relevant dimensions and metrics to define these criteria.

Apply this segment to your analysis workspace. This filters the data to focus on users who exited at the specified points.

With the segment applied, you can create an audience from the filtered data. This lets you analyse the behaviour of users who dropped off at those exit points.

Hope this helps!