Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Sharing from AEP to Audience Manager

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have created couple of segments in Adobe Experience Platform and each segment has a good number of audiences. Now I want to send these audiences (activation) to Adobe Audience Manager. 

I was going through the below document, but not able to understand the whole integration:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/implementation-integration-guide...

I may be wrong, but I think "Audience Manager Connector" is used to feed audiences from Audience Manager to AEP, not the other way.

Can anyone please help me to understand on how to share the AEP audiences to Adobe Audience Manager?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, AAM automatically creates a segment folder called Experience Platform Segments in your segment storage. However this functionality needs to be unlocked for your org by Adobe sales or support team depending on the type of the AEP org)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Bitun

The connector shares your AEP segments into AAM as signals, traits, and segments, you would need to activate your AAM source connector to do that:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/sources/ui-tutorials/create/adobe-applic...

Level 2

Thank you Amrit for your response. I actually had come across your suggested link. The confusion I have is, it only talks about creating the Source connection for AAM in AEP to feed the segments and traits located in AAM into AEP. 

Do you mean, if I establish this AAM Source connector, I will be able to send the AEP built segments to AAM as well using the same source connector?

Thanks again in advance. 

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, AAM automatically creates a segment folder called Experience Platform Segments in your segment storage. However this functionality needs to be unlocked for your org by Adobe sales or support team depending on the type of the AEP org)