Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEP Segments not reflecting in Segments discovered

Level 1

Hi,

We are using AEP with Adobe Target for personalization. While looking at profile using ECID in AEP, I can see that the profiles are qualifying for few Audiences but while using the same audiences in Adobe target, profile is not part of segments.

In the edge logs also, the segments discovered for a profile doesn't contains the audiences.

Has anyone faced this issue before where the segments discovered for a profile in the logs do not reflect the realized segments.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Nitin,

can you please share the Edge logs you're talking about? How are you verifying the audience qualification in Target?

Best,

Alberto

Level 1

Hi @aa_from_savoy ,

I am checking the edge logs in the AEP debugger where it does not show any segment membership (snapshot attached) and while I make an api call for that ECID , I do get segment qualification.

I believe the issue here is with merge policies,I have created a merge policy and now both (The one I created and one default) have "Active on Edge" as true and somehow I am not able to modify the "Active on Edge" option for them.