Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Platform Debugger login issue

Level 2

Hey all,

when I am using the debugger everything works except viewing the edge transactions which require me to be logged in.

Tylopilus_0-1698230010531.png

But when I try that, the newly opened window cannot resolve the proper DNS.

Tylopilus_1-1698230045727.png

Can you please provide a fix for that.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

`(a fake URL we use for redirecting the login flow) won't work.` was the crucial information. As it's a fake url I am assuming the extension listens to that domain. I had in the extension settings the option `site access` set to `on click` as I don't want extensions to read all possible page data.

Tylopilus_0-1699356748660.png

This `on click` does not work for the fake redirect though leading to not being able to log in.

Thanks for the help here.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Tylopilus - Are you still facing the issue?

Community Advisor

I am not sure, maybe it is being blocked for you.My other suggestion would be to check if this is the same issue you are facing on other network or system.

If not i would suggest you to raise a support ticket for this.

Level 2

Developer on the Debugger team here. 

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the extension. There may be some bad data that's sticking around.
Then, while logging in, make sure the main Debugger window stays open while the login popup is open. Otherwise the navigation to https://login.aepdebugger.adobe.com (a fake URL we use for redirecting the login flow) won't work.

Correct answer by
Level 2

`(a fake URL we use for redirecting the login flow) won't work.` was the crucial information. As it's a fake url I am assuming the extension listens to that domain. I had in the extension settings the option `site access` set to `on click` as I don't want extensions to read all possible page data.

Tylopilus_0-1699356748660.png

This `on click` does not work for the fake redirect though leading to not being able to log in.

Thanks for the help here.