Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

我要怎样才能有Adobe Experience Platform

Level 1

我要怎样才能有Adobe Experience Platform,我的控制台只有Adobe Experience Platform Launch

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Just converting your text using google translate, I got this one "How can I have Adobe Experience Platform, my console is only Adobe Experience Platform Launch". So I am going to try answer to this. Adobe Experience Platform Launch (hereby "Launch") is a free tag management platform that comes with any of the Adobe solutions (like Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager etc). But Adobe Experience Platform is a separate (or new) product (or SKU) that needs to be separately bought (licensed). You can use Launch to collect and send data to all these products including Adobe Experience Platform. Just having access to Launch, does not mean that you will have access to Adobe Experience Platform. You organization needs to buy that license. Check with your Adobe admin for this. If you get access, then you can access Adobe Experience Platform from the Home screen of expereince.adobe.com. Below is a screenshot of your home screen with access to Adobe Experience Platform.

pradeep_nextrow_0-1639479571966.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Just converting your text using google translate, I got this one "How can I have Adobe Experience Platform, my console is only Adobe Experience Platform Launch". So I am going to try answer to this. Adobe Experience Platform Launch (hereby "Launch") is a free tag management platform that comes with any of the Adobe solutions (like Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager etc). But Adobe Experience Platform is a separate (or new) product (or SKU) that needs to be separately bought (licensed). You can use Launch to collect and send data to all these products including Adobe Experience Platform. Just having access to Launch, does not mean that you will have access to Adobe Experience Platform. You organization needs to buy that license. Check with your Adobe admin for this. If you get access, then you can access Adobe Experience Platform from the Home screen of expereince.adobe.com. Below is a screenshot of your home screen with access to Adobe Experience Platform.

pradeep_nextrow_0-1639479571966.png